Nowadays you can buy anything online. And by anything we mean absolutely anything and everything you can think of, and staff you never even knew existed… We hope you enjoy the list we put together as much as we did making it. Please bookmark/Digg our story if you liked it.
20. This econometric study covers the latent demand outlook for wood toilet seats across the regions of Greater China - The 2009-2014 World Outlook for Wood Toilet Seats
Very useful information!
19. Heinz Spotted Dick Sponge Pudding, 10.6-Ounce Cans (Pack of 6) - YUM! To prevent spurting, hold cloth over can opener when removing can top marked open this end first. LOL
18. Speaking of yummy be sure to try their Fresh Frozen Frog Legs.
17. What do you do when you run out of milk? You order it from Amazon and then wait. Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz
16. Ah, what to do with all that dog hair… Here's an idea – why not make a sweater for yourself? Knitting With Dog Hair: Better A Sweater From A Dog You Know and Love Than From A Sheep You'll Never Meet is a book that will teach you how to do just that.
15. OK, this one doesn't exactly fit the "weird" category but we couldn't not include it. Bhutan: A Visual Odyssey Across the Last Himalayan Kingdom holds the Guinness World Record for the biggest book at 133 lbs and it's about one of the world's smallest countries. It can be yours for just 30,000.00. There's a limited edition of only 500 copies available.
14. Finally a place where you can relax… Relaxman Relaxation Capsule is designed in Switzerland for your relaxing pleasure.
13. Here's something we all need – The Butt Face Soap. No explanation necessary.
12. Let's not forget, hygiene is very, very important. The Weener Kleener Soap will keep you squeaky clean.
11. Applying for a job? In today's world an interview is not sufficient anymore to qualify. You have to pass the pee test. Dr. John's Famous Pee Pee will do the trick.
10. There's nothing like starting your day right. And what better way than a nice, crunchy toast in the morning. But wait, not just any plain old ordinary toast – you need Fred Holy Toast Stamper.
9. Are you tired of the same old bandages? Then you should try the new Bacon Strips Adhesive Bandages, 15pk, w/Toy. Even better together with FUNKY BACON CAR AIR FRESHENER.
8. OK, we've all been mad at our boyfriends at one time or another. But now you can put him back in line instantaneously, without nagging or yelling. How, you ask? With the Bad Boyfriend Voodoo Doll. Just stick the pin in the doll and he'll turn back into the caring guy he once was. Also available are anEx Husband Voodoo Doll and a Bad Girlfriend Voodoo Doll.
7. Ready for this? At number 7 comes the Sprinkler Nipple Extractor - 1/2". Ok, we admit, it's not what you think but it's still funny. Just imagine a contraption, extracting your nipples. Ouch!
6. And for all your ladybug needs order 1500 Live LadyBugs - GOOD BUGS!. True, they are useful for your garden but it's still weird that you can order them online.
5. Don't forget your Wolf Urine Lure!
4. For less than $10 you can be the proud owner of some Roswell Soil. It's red colored soil sample collected from the 1947 famous UFO crash site in Roswell New Mexico.
3. Here's a nice one for the adventurous: UFO-02 Detector
2. Fresh Whole Rabbit - "Rabbit meat is lightly flavored and has a nutty aftertaste that is unique to this animal. It is a low fat meat, low in cholesterol, and a nutritious source of proteins. Excellent with a mustard sauce or stewed slowly with onions. " Poor bunny!
1. Here it is - the weirdest item of all (in my opinion) - JL421 Badonkadonk Land Cruiser/Tank. The JL421 Badonkadonk is a completely unique, extremely rare land vehicle and battle tank. Designed with versatility in mind, the Donk can transport cargo or a crew of five internally or on the roof, and can be piloted from within the armored shell or from an exposed standing position through the hatch, thanks to special one-way steel mesh armor windows and a control stick that pivots up and down to allow piloting from the standing or seated positions.